Sunday, April 12, 2009

Being Thankful...

Happy Easter!

Today is a day where each and everyone should rejoice and be thankful that we have an awesome GOD, who died for our sins because each and every last one of us fall short of the mark. Whether you believe in another higher being, its only one GOD.

So, lets take this day to be thankful that we were able to open our eyes and see another day and that we are healthy in mind, body and soul. Being thankful for life is a beautiful thing, however; to be thankful each and every day that we are living is a great thing to say to our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ.

You don't have to say a long phrase, just say "Thank you for waking me up this morning to see another beautiful day."

I thank my lord and saviour each and every day I open my eyes and I know I am highly favored by the LORD, because I am able to say this in sound mind, body and soul.

To all my readers, if you don't say thank you each day you wake, why don't you start today and be thankful that you are living and have an opportunity to see another beautiful day.

Have a wonderful day!

Michelle A. Moorer, the author of "Shh...Don't Tell."

No comments: