Sunday, May 31, 2009

Relationships...

We as people can experience so many different relationships, there are personal relationships, family relationships, children relationships, boy and girlfriend relationships, church fellowship relationships and the sporadic relationships where you meet people along your personal journey.

Now, as I write this blog I am thinking of a personal relationship that I feel so connected with the person I am interested in, but I do not know how or what to say. The emotions as a human being is so profound. I know we meet people in life for different reasons, seasons or for a lifetime, however; I am experiencing a tug a war with my flesh and spirit (Ephesians 6:12 For we do not war against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against dark rulers of this life time and against spiritual host of wickedness in the heavenly places).

My flesh wants to experience a Christian relationship with this person for the first time in my life. Christian dating is the way GOD intended things in life to be. So, as my flesh and spirit play tug a war. I want to say something to the person about the way I feel, but the thought of rejection, pride and over stepping my boundaries surfaces and puts everything back into perspective.

I am trying to change my life and become closer to GOD in addition to being redeemed. I want to stay on the path. So, I am stuck thinking about this Christian relationship, wanting to experience and comphrehend the new life I began with the LORD.

I am wondering what should I do? Should I tell this person who is also a GOD fearing man my thoughts, because I sense the same vibe from him? OR Should I captivate my thoughts and let things be as the bible say?

To all my readers, have you ever felt this way before? If so, what did you do about it?

Let me know your thoughts...

Have a great week!

Sincerely,

Michelle Moorer

1 comment:

Michelle A. Moorer said...

I am not interested in online dating. Thanks for asking though.

Take care!